- Students can be assigned multiple tasks at once, and can choose to complete tasks immediately or visit other parts of Cambridge Online Mathematics before completing them.
- On your Dashboard select Tasks.
- Select New task.
- Select the Course group, Course, Chapter, thenTopic.
- Choose the activities you want students to complete.
- Select the class you wish to set the task for.
- To set a task for individual students, uncheck the All students box beneath the class name, then choose individual students by holding down CTRL (on a PC) or Command (on a Mac) as you select students.
- If you need to give instructions, add a message.
- Select OK and the task will be assigned to your students.
Cambridge Online Mathematics