- Where do I register?
You will find your activation code underneath the scratch-off panel on the inside front cover of your Coursebook with Cambridge Online Mathematics component.
Go to theCambridge Online Mathematics websiteand click on the Register tab.
- Enter your details and the activation code
- Enter your name and email address
- Please ensure your email address is correct with no extra spaces before or after the address
- Choose a username and password
- Enter your 16 digit activation code
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click submit
- Link your account to your class
If you were given class key by your teacher, then you should log in to your account and enter it in the class key go option available in the side navigation.
Or you can navigate to the 'Account Settings' page, by clicking on the wheel icon on the left-hand side of the Dashboard
You will see a box that says 'Enter your Class Key'. Add the Class Key you have been given in this field and click on Submit.
If you haven't been given this yet, then just click continue, as this can be added at any time by going into your account settings and adding the class key.
- Congratulations - you are registered!
You are now registered and logged in to Cambridge Online Mathematics. To find out how to start exploring continue with this guide.