Navigating a chapter
Open a topic. Lesson notes in the left hand panel include graphics, worked examples and links.
- The blue italicised word "here" is a link too ther lessons. The blue non-italicised words are dictionary definitions.
- To the right, you have a range of tools, including widgets (animations explaining the topic) and worksheets in the resources tab and scorchers and walkthroughs in their own tabs.
- The Worksheets ask you to think, explore, and sometimes work with a partner.
- The Walkthroughs tab shows you a range of problems to workthrough step by step, with feedback given through out.
- The next tab is Scorchers the popular drill and practice competition. Here you can practise the skills you have learnt in this topic (or any chapter or topic) using 10 quick questions while competing against others in your class, your school, or other schools.
- The final tab on the right hand panel is Questions. Here you can answers questions from 4 levels to check your understanding of the chapter or topic.
- If you get stuck at any point you can click on the Dashboard icon at the top of your screen, then choose the Dictionary to get help. You can use this to look up terms or symbols at any time during a lesson.