- Where do I register?
If you have already purchased a Cambridge Online Mathematics component, you can go to Cambridge Online Mathematics and click on the Register tab, selecting “Register for Teacher account”.
- Enter your details and the activation code
- Enter your name and email address, school name and school address in the given fields.
- Add the Access Code that you find by scratching off the panel on the inside front cover.
- If you know the name of the class you are teaching (for example, form 10A) please add this in the class name field, and give any other details in the 'Comments' field.
- Submit the form and Cambridge University Press will reply with a username and password for you to access your account. If you haven't received these details within 48 hours, please check your 'Junk Mail' folder.
- Link your students to a Class
You will receive an email from Cambridge University Press confirming that your teacher account has been created. Included in the email, we will send you a Class Key code that you can issue to your students. You should distribute this Class Key to your students in the class and instruct them to log in to their accounts and go to their account settings. They should enter the Class Key code in the box marked Class Key to join the group.
- Congratulations - you are registered!
Once you receive your username and password you will be able to log in and use Cambridge Online Maths.